The digital image transmission system and visual perception of DJI FPV goggles are the evolution of the FPV industry. At the same time, the analog FPV system represented by fat shark also has a very large market base and holding capacity. The design of URUAV 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is fixed with the DJI goggles headband screw, and can be installed completely on the side of the DJI goggles, so that it can use a fatshark or various third-party fat shark interfaces 5.8G receiver system, to transfer video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. The compact and lightweight 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is versatile and will be enjoyed by people who have both analog and digital FPV flight equipment.
* Adds a power switch and adds a standard DVR interface (the interface of the recording module). The 2.0 version now can record DVR but cannot record sound. We have reserved a standard DVR interface to record images and sound.
* Support AV IN analog video transmitter recording. Users need to restore the factory settings to ensure the normal use of the AV IN interface functions.
* Fixed the boundary display problem of AV IN analog video transmitter.
* Optimize the AV IN analog video transmitter to improve the real-time performance of the transmission.
* Support user-defined selection of the OSD display content of FPV Goggles, support 24 OSD information definition displays of Betaflight.
1x 5.8G RX Port 3.0